Copyright of all content on this website is owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government . Regardless whether for profit or non-profit, all secondary usage such as replicating, forwarding, lending, distributing, or selling the posted content of this website without permission is strictly prohibited.
- 1.As a general rule, this website may be linked to freely. Prior notice is not required, but if you do create a link, please use this page to notify us of the link source URL. Please be aware that linking may be refused if the purpose of use is against the intent of this website, or where there is risk of harm to the reputation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- 2.Requests to post links on this web site will be refused, as a general rule.
- 3.When linking, please use the banner below.
- 1.The Tokyo Metropolitan Government strives to provide the best information on this website, but does not 100% guarantee the validity or accuracy of this information. Moreover, please be aware that information posted was sourced from September to December 2015.
- 2.The content and URLs of this website (including its usage regulations) may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- 3.The Tokyo Metropolitan Government assumes absolutely no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage or trouble incurred by users as a result of using information from this website.
- 4.The profiles (country/place of origin, age, and so forth) listed in interview articles and videos on this website are created based on submissions from the interviewees. Further, the information in the profiles is as of the time of collection (between September and December 2015).
- 5.The employment agencies who post to “FIND A JOB” agree to meet the Posting Standards (PDF/118KB) that are submitted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Details about each agency including supported languages and areas are posted as listed in the application form from each agency. Please contact the agencies directly for further details.
Managing SNS accounts
Recommended environment for use of this website
To ensure normal, efficient use of this website, the following browser environments are recommended.
- Windows, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Internet Explorer 9.x, 10.x, 11.x (browsing in Compatibility View is not recommended)
Google Chrome (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
- iOS 8 or later, Android 4.4 or later
- Use the standard browser featured in each OS
*A recommended environment is one that fulfills both the OS and the browser conditions.
*Aside from the environments listed above, MacIE, full browsers, Windows Phone, BlackBerry etc. are unsupported.