The TOKYO CAREER CONSULTING DESK is a service through which professional career consultants will respond in detail via phone and e-mail to any enquiries and questions about working in Tokyo that you may have. Depending on the content of the consultation, local representatives in major Asian cities. etc. will meet with you directly to help you find employment in Tokyo.
- - Tell me about the Tokyo job market
- - What should I do first to go about working in Tokyo?
- - Am I able to work in Tokyo with my current Japanese language skills?
- - What skills should I acquire in my native country in order to be able to work in Tokyo in the future?
TOKYO CAREER CONSULTING DESK
- Consultation hours
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 (Japan time) (excluding public holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays)
- How to use
- Please enter the content of your enquiry using the enquiry form. You will receive a response from the Tokyo secretariat during consultation hours as stated above. Telephone consultation is also available.
- Japanese, English, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese), Korean, Thai
- Consultation fee
- Free (you will, however, be required to bear any communications charges and expenses required for transportation to the consultation venue)
Please be advised that this website shall not provide any job offers.
Also, note that we are not able to review your application documents.
Please fill out the below form first.
There is an error in the details that you input.
Check the details of the error and revise any incorrect items.
Only input of alphabetic and Japanese characters is supported.